No More Sticky Spray Tans!
Eliminate a sticky smelly spray tan with our spray tan drying powder. A must-have product is a staple for pro-tanning artists who want to “wow” their clients. This amazing product is designed to help set your tan and keep your skin feeling soft and hydrated. Below, are some of the benefits of using BronzedBerry’s spray tan drying powder after a spray tan:
- Sets your tan: BronzedBerry Coconut Powder helps to set your spray tan, which means that it lasts longer and looks more natural. Additionally, the powder helps to reduce the appearance of streaks and blotches, so you can enjoy a flawless, even tan. Also, it adds a barrier to separate client’s skin from their clothing. Wow!
- Absorbs excess moisture: After a spray tan, your skin may feel a little sticky or moist. BronzedBerry Coconut Powder helps to absorb excess moisture, leaving your skin feeling smooth and silky. Skin feels smooth, not sticky, clients are able to put clothes on with confidence.
- Natural ingredients: BronzedBerry Coconut Powder is made with natural ingredients, so you can feel good about using it on your skin. Moreover, the powder is free from parabens, sulfates, and other harmful chemicals that can irritate your skin. We carefully select natural ingredients that provide superior results (Tapioca, Corn Starch, Coconut Powder, Green Clay and Arrowroot). Plus, it even smells delicious like real coconuts without synthetic fragrances or harsh chemicals. It’s 100% talc free!!
- Hygienic Application: BronzedBerry Coconut Powder is incredibly easy to use and does not require a brush!! Using a brush on clients skin is unsanitary and leaves your business vulnerable to spreading bacteria and even viruses. Also, our unique glass powder puffer is sure to please as it dispenses just the right amount of powder …every time. Further, many drying powder dispensers on the market are inconsistent and often leave clients with clumps. In effect, artists end up using more product than necessary, which is costly and messy. Lastly, the powder blends in seamlessly with your skin, leaving behind a beautiful, natural-looking finish.
- Doubles as dry-shampoo: Not just for professionals, this powder should be in every avid sunless tanners stash. Additionally, it can be applied at home after creams, sprays/mouse or any sunless tanning products. Also, try using it as a dry shampoo in between washes!!!
Why we LOVE it!
A light application of our coconut drying powder will transform clients sunless experience. It increases sunless tanning satisfaction by eliminating the dreaded “sticky” spray tan feel. Help clients dress with confidence and head out into the world by applying drying powder post-tan.
Also, are you looking for ways to eliminate the “smelly stinky” tan? Check out our pH Tonic (click here)…it’s like magic.
Tabitha Palkewicz (verified owner) –
Myself and my clients love love love the way this powder smells
Tabitha Palkewicz (verified owner) –
Myself and my clients love love love the way this powder smells I love to just spray on my hair.
Hailey Temple (verified owner) –
I’m completely obsessed with drying powder!! It comes with all spray tans and my clients love it. It has a great smell and doubles well as dry shampoo 💁🏽♀️
Katie D. –
This coconut drying powder is a dream! The smell is amazing that my daughter often asks to wear it as perfume. All of my clients enjoy this product on their Signature Glow Spray tan sessions. It is great at reducing any stickiness someone may feel after a spray tan, and provides a wonderful scent after your tan. The bulbed spritzing method of genius, other products are applied with a brush. I feel the no touch method of application with this product ensures the tan stays flawless
Bridget Cisneroz (verified owner) –
This product is so cute and I love that no brush is needed. It smells great, the ingredients are AWESOME, and I love that you can use it as a dry shampoo. I didn’t realize that until after I received it so I had to get another one for personal use! Yay! Support FEMALE owned and operated biz!
Amie Burkholder –
Bridget! So glad you love it as much as we do. Thanks for supporting us.