What is a success driver? It’s simply a motivating factor that produces a desired outcome. It may sound fancy and complicated but you already have them, you just didn’t have a name for it.
1) Personality: Extroverts and Introverts alike can be very successful with home party businesses. The question to ask yourself is, “Am I able to stand in front of a small group and confidently communicate something I’m passionate about?” Extroverts often thrive on this type of engagement and find it fun to come up with funny or engaging stories to tell. Introverts like to stick to a script and feel good knowing they’ve been trained with understanding what to expect and what to communicate.
2) Time: All income bearing ventures are going to require time. The time you put in should directly impact what you can reasonable expect to get in return. This means that if you only have 5 hours a week to devote to your business you shouldn’t expect to have the same income as someone who has 20 hours a week to devote. Having only 5 hours shouldn’t prevent you from entering this industry. You just need to work smartly with your time. What’s great is that as your schedule permits and time goes on the more you can put in the more you can get out.
3) Passion: If you love this product and love making women feel beautiful and want to share your passion with those around you, this is a great opportunity. People are searching for our product and healthy lifestyles. Lifelong relationships can be created and transformed through this business.
4) Perfectionism: Often, perfectionism is looked at negatively. Trying to achieve a perfect home, family or physique can be exhausting and leave you feeling depleted. Good news is that the high expectations you hold for yourself can actually show that you care. Caring about how you do your job and wanting the results to be “perfect” for your clients is exactly the type of person who can be great as a Tanning Artist.
5) Drive: High desire to succeed. This last motivating factor on our list leading women to succeed is the most important, and having this can overcome many other obstacles. When was the last time a lack of money really and truly prevented you from getting what you felt your family really needed? When we know we “need” something we find a way to make it happen. Are you that type of person? If so, this could be for you! The simple desire to succeed, paired with training and the materials needed for success is a killer combo.
Having all of these factors isn’t necessary to be a successful Tanning Artist. However, you’ll find most of our Tanning Artists do possess more then one of these qualities.
If you want to learn more about this program or how to get started. Let us know.