Don’t BURN The Man In Your Life
Share this video with the man in your life.
But, if your Man is like most, they’ll need your help in protecting themselves.
Prevention: Don’t get tanned or burned…even once!
- Sunscreen – Wear it and apply every two hours
- Clothes – UV resistant clothing optimal when exposed for long time periods.
- Sunglasses – Helps prevent eye cancer
- Hats – No one puts sunscreen on their head. Many men get skin cancer on ears, scalp and nose. Help them out, buy them a cool hat!
- Annual Dermatologist Appointment – At least once a year.
- Mole Mapping – Have Dr. count and measure moles, year over year they’ll measure and monitor them for change. If something is amiss they’ll get it!
SkinCancer.org has helpful, tips, guides and list of derms in your area. Be Sun Smart!