It’s not easy being a Spray Tanning Artist! Watch this video and learn how NOT to fold a tanning tent.
Did you see it pop right out from under him and hit the wall? That’s why we encourage and teach our Artists the proper way to fold a tent so ensure we don’t damage clients homes or office.
We’re here to help! Book one our amazing Artists or become one.
It’s not so scary at all! Dermatologists want you to be okay and with the latest technology, they can evaluate your moles, right then and there.
Call Derms in your area to find out if they have MelaFind Technology
Special UV cameras show us what sun damage looks like, under seemingly beautiful skin. It also show the effect sunscreen can have. Take a peak?
Learn how to check yourself for abnormal moles!
Get Your Kids In On The Action
Sunscreen is your best line of defense when you are out in sun! If you wear it and use it everyday, so will they!
This video was produced by 2 boys who lost a love one to skin cancer.
Don’t BURN The Man In Your Life
Share this video with the man in your life.
But, if your Man is like most, they’ll need your help in protecting themselves.
Prevention: Don’t get tanned or burned…even once!
- Sunscreen – Wear it and apply every two hours
- Clothes – UV resistant clothing optimal when exposed for long time periods.
- Sunglasses – Helps prevent eye cancer
- Hats – No one puts sunscreen on their head. Many men get skin cancer on ears, scalp and nose. Help them out, buy them a cool hat!
- Annual Dermatologist Appointment – At least once a year.
- Mole Mapping – Have Dr. count and measure moles, year over year they’ll measure and monitor them for change. If something is amiss they’ll get it!
SkinCancer.org has helpful, tips, guides and list of derms in your area. Be Sun Smart!
What’s lurking underneath the surface of your skin from your past sins?