What’s lurking underneath the surface of your skin from your past sins?
Think this won’t happen to you…think again!
In the age group of 15-29 the most common skin cancer is Melanoma, which is also the deadliest. Beyond being deadly, it also metastasizes and comes back frequently in patients, ending up costing them their life.
More often than not, this can be prevented, in young women. One simple act can save lives.
STAY OUT OF TANNING BEDS
It’s just that simple. Faux glow is all the rage and available in every town, super market and online. Educated your loved ones. Keep them alive. Yes, it can happen to you.
KIDS AND MELANOMA: 6 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- NEVER LET A DOCTOR TELL YOU THAT YOUR CHILD IS TOO YOUNG TO GET MELANOMA
- IT’S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THE SUN
- WHY IS MELANOMA MISDIAGNOSED OR OVERLOOKED IN THE YOUNG
- WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF ADOLESCENT/PEDIATRIC MELANOMA
- MELANOMA CAN DEVELOP ANYWHERE
- AN OVERLY AGGRESSIVE FORM OF MELANOMA CAN LOOK AS INNOCENT AS A PIMPLE BUT IS SIX TIMES MORE LIKELY TO KILL IF NOT REMOVED WITHIN TWO MONTHS.
Learn the answers, arm yourself with proper research for your children.
Your children love you more then you know! Watch and let your heart melt.
Natural product company HONEST is feeling the burn this past year. Hear from expert Dermatologist on why it their sunscreen might be ineffective and what you should be looking for, to protect your family.
When will we get it? Skin can cancer can kill you or a loved one. It’s nothing to joke about.
Click the picture to enlarge
Elk Feeding and Spray Tanning
I went camping this past weekend and we discovered an amazing Safari Zoo park in Virginia.
When I say camping, I mean in my 26ft RV. This distinction is necessary to understand the rest of the story. Camping to me is really about spending time with my son and husband while enjoying a camp fire and a queen sized bed with a shower.
I realized I had forgotten my foundation the morning of our safari adventure. My husband loves taking photos, so I was sure I was going to look washed out in all of them. I decided to trudge onward.
I know, it was brave of me.
The miracle was that, I didn’t look washed out at all. I use our FACE moisturizing cream about 3 times per week and it gives my face a natural looking glow, even without foundation. When I looked at myself in the mirror I realized that really no one would be able to tell the difference.
This business provides me with so many blessings, I’m incredibly grateful for each and every Artist and client we have. Does your moisturizer do this?
BronzedBerry Artists, did you know you earn $60 in commissions when a new artist joins your team? Plus as a Mentor you earn additional bonus on sales from your team members.
In addition to your commission we are offering you a FREE spray tanning gun too! That’s right one gun (value $99) plus commission ($60) equals a bonus worth $159.
You’ll earn that for every artist that joins your team from now until April 30th, 2016. This is the first time we’ve ever done this! Prove to us it’s worth it.
Have artist enroll on your site and purchase our Limited Edition Starter Kit.
We have created a Limited Edition Starter Kit to help you seal the deal with anyone that’s been considering this.
Here’s Why They Should Join Now:
- Limited Edition Starter Kit $399 (value over $580) – This kit comes with everything they need to host a few launch parties. Including marketing material.
- Instant Tanning Artist Status (FREE for 30 Days) – If after 30 days they want to continue at the $9.95 level only, that’s fine. No contracts or long term commitments.
- Spring Means Money – They still have time to get on board and get trained in time to take advantage of the Spring season.
- We’ll take care of everything – Once they enroll, we’ll reach out and make sure they are getting acclimated with TAU and walk them through the first 30 days.
Spray guns will be issued and received after content concludes (April 30th, 2016). Artists will receive commissions during the regular monthly promotions process. Guns will be mailed out during the month of May.